Career & Performance Coaching
Find the right coach for you and your unique challenges with career. Whether in transition, ramping up performance or developing yourself for higher value roles, partnering with a coach makes it happen faster and with better results.
Are these some of the Pain Points you are experiencing?
- "I fell into my job and now I want to create a career, not just have a job".
- "I'm at a flat spot in my job and have been going through the motions and its time I found more meaningful work".
- "I've lost my competitive edge but have a lot to offer and want to bring more of my talents into my professional life".
- "I have a new boss now we've had a lot of changes in leadership and now I'm faced with some career decisions".
What are the Possibilities with Coaching?
- Confidence to advance professionally.
- Better self-care and stronger performance at work.
- Increased creativity and innovation in contributions at work.
Susan Walker Progress Partner
Susan has 20+ years' experience as a corporate and higher education career counselor. Her genuine curiosity about people, keen intuition, and well-honed technical skills have served early-stage professionals, entrepreneurs, aspiring artists, and seasoned executives in successful pursuit of their goals. Susan is a certified co-active coach and administrator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator © (MBTI) whose passion is partnering with individuals to claim their dreams.
Laura Lind-Blum Idea Midwife
Laura works with innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial folks who feel compelled to create something original – to solve a problem, improve a system, launch a project, seize an opportunity, and make a truly unique contribution -- and are challenged in bringing their ideas forward in a tangible way. Bringing ideas into the world takes courage, perseverance, practical strategies, and lots of imagination. Laura expertly draws out these qualities in her clients, supporting them to be fearless, brilliant, willing, and deeply authentic as they bring their ideas to life.
Organizations thrive when the individuals within them take responsibility for themselves and their futures. Deb develops relationships that bring courage to the mission of naming, cultivating and discovering a vision of the future, while engaging fully in the present. In groups small and large, she inspires individuals to jump into the process and grow in ways that ultimately improve company culture, processes and reward.
Coaching Center of Vermont
76 Pearl Street, Suite 204
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
(except major holidays)